Study Abroad Summer in Seoul with TEAN
- Spend your summer in Seoul, one of the world’s most exciting cities
- Study at Korea University (KU), a member of Korea’s prestigious SKY universities, where you can choose from more than 120 courses across eight academic disciplines
- Participate in a valuable on-site orientation at the start of your program
- Make new friends and network with more than 1,600 international students from more than 40 countries participating in what is Asia’s largest international summer school
- Get involved in a number of unique cultural activities and excursions in order to make the most of your summer, while gaining valuable insight into Korean culture and seeing more of the beautiful country
- Appreciate access to TEAN’s Seoul Resident Director for continued support throughout the duration of the summer program
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul is great for those who want:
- a unique mix of city life and nearby nature, history and modernity
- to be fully immersed in another culture both on campus and in the community
- diverse course offerings (in English) taken with local students
- to boost their Korean language skills
- to experience Korea’s famous K-pop, K-drama, skincare and cuisine
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN
Important Notes from the
Office of Education Abroad (OEA) at UNC Charlotte
Researching this Program
Many affiliate providers typically will only list minimal information in their brochure above within the OEA database of approved programs as all current information is hosted on their website. Please use the links provided above to research the program information on the affiliate provider's website.
Affiliate Provider Programs
Check out our Affiliate Provider page
for more general information about what an affiliate provider is, the program and cost structure & more. Please note that the "Fact Sheet" listed above may list majors or minors under the "Areas of Study" parameter. It's important to understand that these are simply suggested
areas of study, which indicates that this program may
offer one or several courses within this discipline. Additionally, as course offerings can change often, the program may offer one or more courses within an area of study that is not listed in this section. Students should not rely solely on this "areas of study" section when determining whether or not a study abroad program is a good academic fit for them;
it is the student's responsibility to look at the specific list of courses offered by the host university (see below) to determine whether or not courses are available within their interests and/or area(s) of study.
Any student wishing to participate in an affiliate provider program is required to complete an additional application with the Office of Education Abroad in order to receive approval to participate in the program. Please visit our Application Process page
for more information. Note that students who do not receive approval from the OEA to participate in the program will not receive academic credit, will not be able to access their financial aid or scholarships and will not have access to OEA Services
Refer to our Academic Credit page
for more information on how students will be working with their academic departments to determine what UNC Charlotte equivalent course credit they will receive for the courses they take abroad.
It's important to understand the cost structure of an Affiliate Provider program
and to then research the estimated costs of each expense. Check out our Money Matters section
on our website to learn more about how financial aid works, search for scholarship opportunities and more.
For questions regarding policies & procedures for UNC Charlotte students going abroad, please visit the OEA website
, contact the Office of Education Abroad at 704-687-7747 or email@example.com
. For questions regarding details of this particular affiliate provider program (e.g. program dates, course offerings, program fee, etc.), please contact the affiliate provider.